Terms & Conditions
Welcome to ComNBuy.com website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. ComNBuy does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with ComNBuy. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, ComNBuy. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
2. ComNBuy uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on the Site. However, ComNBuy makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. ComNBuy assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
3. Furthermore, your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk. Neither ComNBuy nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. ComNBuy also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by ComNBuy or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to the reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, ComNBuy is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. ComNBuy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
6. This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties other than ComNBuy. Such links are provided for your convenience only. ComNBuy does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this Site contains links to other sites does not mean that ComNBuy approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. ComNBuy disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third-party Web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site.
7. ComNBuy may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
9. We reserve the right to change our pricing, packages and any other charges without prior notice and or any liability at our discretion. We are not responsible for any fees charged by any other Internet site (not provided by us).
10. Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through The Website. However, we are not responsible for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through The Website.
Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we do not warrant that The Website will be free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorized software. You should take appropriate steps to protect your information, software, and equipment secure.
This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any of the services on The Website. You should keep your passwords confidential. Please note that we will never ask you for your login password.
11. These terms and conditions and the contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising therefrom or related thereto) shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. We and you both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. All transactions, communications, and contacts between us should be conducted or conducted in English.
13. Online Purchases
Purchases of any Products/Services/Voucher would be subject to the Terms & Conditions as set out at ComNBuy.com. The price of the Products payable shall be the Listing Price at the time at which the Order was placed. All prices are in Singapore currency (SGD, S$). We only accept payment by VISA, MASTERCARD, and bank/mobile transfers.
No partial delivery/collection is allowed. The delivery lead time is a minimum of 3 working days. The delivery schedule will be on weekdays and from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (SGT).
Any delivery date or time we advise is the best estimate only. ComNBuy will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you.
15. Cancellation Policy
ComNBuy does not accept cancellation requests for any online orders placed.
16. Return Exchange & Refund Policy
All products are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued. Please note refunds will not be provided for any orders placed on our website.
17. Insurance Policy
Insurance - Standard premium costs 5% of the total price of the order.
What is covered?
● If the parcel is lost in transit, and you buy the parcel insurance when you submit the delivery order, we will give you corresponding compensation according to your insurance amount.
● If the item does not work as advertised, ComNBuy will only refund you the service fee.
● If the parcel is returned to us because of a delivery error, we will resend it with no additional costs. However, if it is returned to us because of the refusal to comply with your country's Customs or rejection of parcel, you will be responsible for all additional costs.
Limits of Insurance
● Returned parcels for reasons involving your local customs will not be compensated. We have no jurisdiction over your country's customs.
● Returned parcels because you failed to pick up your parcels will not be compensated. You will be responsible for additional fees to have your parcel redelivered.
● Insurance does not cover the durability of your items.
● Postal delays
● Taxes or tariffs imposed by Customs
● Detainment or confiscation of your goods by Customs
● The durability of your items, item packaging (shoe boxes, etc.), fragile items
● Any form of warranty, expiration dates, etc. of your items.
● Natural disaster (such as a flood, earthquake, or hurricane, vessel sink, plane crash, etc.)
● Minor color differences in your product. If your product does not look as green as the green in the picture you saw, we are not responsible.
- For an insured parcel, the compensation amount up to S$1,000.00
- For the non-insured parcel, the compensation amount up to S$100.00
If it's highly valuable goods, please contact us for buying increased value insurance.
We strongly recommend you to choose insurance for your parcel.
The compensation will be 3 times of shipping fee or goods declaration value whichever is lower. Note：If it's highly valuable goods, please contact us for buying insurance.
The signature on the “Proof of delivery” copy of the consignment note and/or any such document issued by the destination country’s delivery agent shall be conclusive proof of safe delivery and it also means that you acknowledge that there is no damage, no defects, no missing items, no weight discrepancy, etc.
Please count the individual parcels in the package before signing. Please take a video (no pause) while unboxing the package, in case of any missing items, can be submitted to file a claim.
ComNBuy will not be liable if you choose not to check the package.
By requesting your parcel to be placed outside your home, self collect at ninja points, it means that you have given up to check your package, and agreed that you will not be compensated for any lost items/packages.
If you have not received the package for more than 30 calendar days after the last updated package status, and your package whereabouts are unknown, you can apply for a parcel investigation. If it is still not found after 90 calendar days since the last updated package status, it is considered lost and you are entitled to compensation.
The last updated package status is the date after the estimated delivery date. For example, if you choose Packet Sea shipment, the estimated delivery date is 15-20 days, excluding weekends from the date of issue. There is no online tracking, so consider the last updated package status after at least 20 days.
The compensation payment will be paid at the declared value or receipt, whichever is lower. The decision on the amount of compensation proposed is not subject to appeal. For insured parcel, please refer to the insurance policy for more details.
18. Disposal of Property
You, consignee and agent agree that you have been duly notified of your shipment’s arrival after an acknowledgement or reply to any form of electronic communication such as a text message or email or proof of delivery from a courier company has been received. If after 7 days the shipment is still not claimed or delivery cannot be made, we shall either return, forward, re-consign the shipment at shipper’s expense or dispose of the same without further notice to the shipper and consignee and with no liability on us. No such sale shall discharge the shipper or consignee of any liability or lien; or where possible, we shall keep the items in our warehouse for some reasonable period subject to payment of warehousing fee of SGD 0.1 per pound day, and this fee shall be paid by the shipper before items are released. All items not claimed after 7 days stay in our warehouse are at the customer’s risk.
We will load your sea freight shipment into container and ship out immediately after preparing your shipment in order not to miss the vessel sailing date.
20. Operating Hours
ComNBuy Operation hours are Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (SGT). Saturday: 9.30am to 12:00 pm (SGT). Lunch: 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm (SGT). Sunday, Eve & PH: Closed.
We may, without prior notice and without any liability restrict admission to ComNBuy and/or change the operating hours at our discretion.